When it comes to how Hormonology has impacted my life, I don’t even know where I begin—I feel like I have secret super-powers with my sneaky hormone scheduling tips.
Here are a few examples:
- No longer agree to go salsa dancing with my friends at the beginning of Week 3 or during Week 4 as I know I’ll want to bail at the last minute. I now schedule my dancing dates for end of Week 1 and Week 2.
- Schedule my video shoots for my healthy cooking blog during Week 2 when I know I’ll look my best and have the most energy…BUT, I try to edit them during Week 3 when progesterone makes me more cautious to make sure I don’t go too overboard.
- Postponed a very serious conversation with my husband that came up at the beginning of Week 1 and scheduled a chat in Week 2 when I know I’d be less emotional and more confident.
- Accept more party invitations or opportunities to network with people I’ve never met during Week 2 when I’ll be more energized, talkative, and confident and don’t feel so bad about declining during Week 3 and 4!
- Try to avoid coffee altogether, but I REALLY try to avoid it during Week 4.
Side note: I’ve also noticed that my Hormonology is more on point as long as I’m letting my body find its own base energy—if I drink coffee, eat too much sugar, or go too many nights with not enough sleep, everything gets out of whack! So it’s even more of a motivation to eat well and practice self-care so I can tap into the secret powers of my hormones.
Thank you for such a fantastic guide and for giving me this ‘edge’!