1. Information you can trust. The growing movement among women to live in sync with their menstrual cycles and learn more about how their hormones impact their moods, health and behavior all started with Gabrielle and her groundbreaking book, 28 Days: What Your Cycle Reveals about Your Love Life, Moods and Potential. You’re getting the information you need straight from the source.
2. Immediate usefulness. Every member of your audience will walk away from Gabrielle’s presentation armed with practical knowledge that they can immediately apply to their lives, relationships or business.
3. A tailored presentation. Gabrielle thoroughly researches your group to ensure the content, tone and media tools used provide the most positive impact.
4. An interactive, stimulating presentation. Your audience members will be encouraged to not only answer questions, but actively participate in discussions and polls that keep them engaged and facilitate deeper learning. Gabrielle also uses a variety of media tools to further enhance the audience’s experience.
5. A partner in building excitement. To get your audience members excited about Gabrielle’s presentation, she’s available to engage them on social media platforms of your choice—including your own social media feeds and newsletters—leading up to the speaking date. For public presentations, she will promote your event to her personal mailing list and social media followers.