Gabrielle Lichterman is a sought-after expert who has been interviewed about how hormones impact moods, health and behavior in women in live and taped segments on ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC news affiliates across the U.S. and radio stations around the globe as well as for major print publications, such as Bridal Guide, Brides, CosmoGIRL, Family Circle, Glamour, Ladies’ Home Journal, Marie Claire, Natural Health, Quick and Simple, Redbook, Self, Shape, Sunday Times Style Magazine, Teen, The Telegraph and Women’s Health.
Gabrielle has been a spokesperson for Procter and Gamble’s Always “Have a Happy Period” campaign and Instead Softcup.
Following is a selection of articles in which Gabrielle and her Hormonology work have been featured
- “Tu Futuro Según Tu Horóscopo… Hormonal”
- “Woman ‘Lives By Hormones’ for a Month, Achieves Perfection”
- “From Sex and Spots to Career Satisfaction: A Month ‘Living by My Hormones’ Changed Everything”
- “Forget PMT: Here’s the Real Time of the Month that Sends Us Women Crazy”
- “How a Spot of Morning Passion Can Make You Glow All Day Long”
- “Your Life in Hormones”
- “Understanding Your Man’s Many Moods”
- “The Best Days of the Month to…”
- “The Best Time of the Month to…”
- “Dealing with PMS: The Benefits of Being Premenstrual”
- “Have Great Morning Sex”