Guys, have you ever gotten confused by the changing moods of your girlfriend or wife? Wonder why her romantic desire is super-high one day, then bottomed-out the very next? Wish you had a crystal ball that could predict what she'll be like on any given day?
HOW IT WORKS:
The Female Forecaster App charts your partner's monthly hormone cycle and gives you a daily forecast that tells you what her mood will be, whether her libido will be high or low, if her energy will be peaking or plummeting and more based on her hormone profile for that day.
On Day 7 of a woman's hormone cycle, she's happier, energetic and experiencing a spike in her sex drive thanks to rising estrogen--making this a day when boyfriends and husbands can do no wrong.
On Day 19, she's quieter, sluggish and her desire for physical intimacy is low due to sedating progesterone, which is a hormone that reins in sexual desire--so men shouldn't take her "Not tonight, dear" personally.
On Day 27, a drop in estrogen can make her irritable and blue, but she also experiences a rise in libido--which explains why she can be cross with you one minute, but want to cuddle with you the next.
The Female Forecaster App answers all the questions men have had about women and takes the mystery out of the fairer sex. As a result, men can have a closer relationship with their partner, avoid needless arguments, have a more fulfilling sex life and improve the quality of the time they spend with their girlfriend or wife.
TO USE THE APP:
All you need to do is input two pieces of information about your girlfriend or wife:
- The typical length of her menstrual cycle (input 28 days if you don't know)
- The day she's on in her cycle right now (just ask her--her Day 1 is the first day of her most recent period and she just counts from there)
• Activate three pre-set alerts to get a heads-up about certain points in your honey's cycle (when she's due to get her period, when her mood peaks and when her premenstrual week is coming up)
• Set up to five of your own customized alerts about your partner (for instance, if there are certain days when she wants to spend more time with you)
• Add your own notes about cycle-related changes you've observed in her (for example, if there are specific days she feels especially close to you)
• Add emoticons to your notes and Cycle Calendar as added reminders of what you can expect from your partner on any given day
• Get suggestions for the types of romantic dates she'll enjoy the most and how you can earn bonus points based on where she is in her cycle.
WHO THIS APP IS FOR:
Boyfriends and husbands of women who...
• Have cycles between 22 and 49 days long
• Have a natural hormone cycle
Because the Female Forecaster App works by tracking the monthly ups-and-downs of estrogen, testosterone and progesterone, it not intended for partners of women who do not get a regular period or are menopausal, pregnant, taking hormone medications or hormone birth control or have a health disorder that impacts their hormones.
No data about your partner's menstrual cycle or Diary entries you create in this app is ever collected, stored or given in any way to third parties. In fact, there is no built-in data collection system in this app at all. That’s because I believe your privacy is important. This is why it’s key for you to back up any Diary entries you create by emailing them to yourself regularly since all data you input remains on your own device. My app team and I have no access to it.
This app is advertisement-free—and will always be advertisement-free.
DOWNLOAD THE APP!